· Evaluates a company's Corporate Will© (its innate will to compete) and identifies action steps to improve it.
· Quantifies the key management functions proven to directly impact profitability. Our smallest survey addresses all major factors.
· Presents the key functions in terms of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement together with their underlying drivers and blockers.
· Focuses management on priority issues and areas which will provide maximum return for effort.
Leadership / Management
· Creates immediately understandable measures of the CAUSES of corporate behavior and their direct impact on profits, productivity and performance.
· Focuses attention on dangerous situations not yet visible to accounting or due-diligence audits.
· Measures the effectiveness of ManageMENT: i.e. the resultant leadership and administration available to the company after all dissonance is accounted for.
· Provides an immediate, in-depth analysis of the organization for an incoming manager.
· Shows where improvements need to be made.
· Identifies areas of maximum return on effort.
· Facilitates inherited managers imprinting on the new CEO.
M&A / Due Diligence
· Provides the hard numbers needed to predict future performance: something no traditional due-diligence can do.
· Identifies what needs immediate change - and how to do it.
· Guides and helps manage successful mergers.
Turnaround / Renewal
· Enables Preemptive Turnaround.
· Measures core motivations needed for a sustained turnaround – company wide and unit by unit.
· Indicates the readiness of a company to undertake a new enterprise.
· Identifies what needs to change - and how to do it.
Case Studies / Testimonials - available on web
The Corporate 360°